2 Feb, 2021, No comments
The current times are hard for all and in particular for our sector which is paying a heavy price in the fight of States against the spread of Covid-19 and its variants.
But let's also see the bright side:
- Free online training abounds in this period and are often very informative. These are unique opportunities to update our knowledge and challenge our minds
- The current period is an opportunity to question ourselves and finally find the time to put more professionalism in our strategy and our management. RLMA knows how much time we dedicate to simply run our business in an ordinary year. The current circumstances offer us the unique opportunity to take a step back, analyze and make longer-term decisions ...
- States have deployed means to save our sector and help us get through this unprecedented crisis. Let's not hesitate to make the most of it. RLMA will be happy to assist you in these often complex administrative procedures
For these topics or for others, or simply to share your feelings, your ideas, your desires between colleagues, do not hesitate to make a first contact without obligation.
RLMA is here to help you
23 Dec, 2020, No comments
2020 will have been the year of all dangers for hotels and restaurants ...
Hit hard by two long periods of closure of bars and restaurants imposed by the States to fight against Covid-19, many colleagues will emerge weakened. Some may even never reopen et all ...
In these circumstances, strict management discipline is more than ever a must !
The keys to success in 2020, and even for survival for the establishments most affected in cities or in ski stations, rested on the permanent search for savings, efficiency and funding.
In this context, the hotels and restaurants advised by RLMA have taken full advantage of the recommendations and actions of our consultants:
- Drastic cuts in operating expenses and overheads during lock down periods
- Systematic recourse to state aid (technical unemployment, solidarity fund, State guaranteed loans guaranteed, deferrals and exemptions of ta and social charges, etc.)
- For rural establishments, price increases and Yield Management actions in order to take advantage of the exceptional influx of national and European customers last summer.
Thanks to these actions, venues advised by RLMA performed remarkably well in 2020:
- Their decline in turnover is limited to an average -10% compared to 2019
- Some even manage to maintain their Gross Operating Profit (EBITDA) at the same level as in 2019!
- All our clients maintain a sufficient level of cash to withstand a probable extension of the current opening bans
RLMA is proud of these remarkable performances in an environment that has never been so hostile and uncertain.
Our consultants are at your disposal in our Headquarters in Brussels or on site by dialling +32492528449. Do not hesitate to tell us about the situation of your hotels and restaurants in complete confidentiality and without any obligation!
It is time to act...
2 Feb 2021
A special year where the management discipline paid off !
23 Dec 2020
Welcome to RLMA !
13 Feb 2020
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.